Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool - is a utility for detecting and removing malware. It scans your entire computer to identify malicious infiltrations and if so, try to remove it. Note that it is not built to stop malicious threats, but to detect existing threats.
Although it is available as a separate download, Microsoft automatically distributes it monthly as part of the Windows Update service. In other words, you can run the built-in tool in Windows by using the run command or the cmd utility by typing "mrt.exe".
Also, the Malicious Software Removal Tool is always a Windows Update tool very difficult to understand. After installing it in the monthly update, you will not see any new shortcuts or programs running in the background, even a new one will not. If you do not use Windows Update you can download this tool with the latest database update to manually scan the system.
• Microsoft Dangerous Software Removal Tool acts as a wizard and guides you through every step of the detection algorithm. In the first window, you can see the list of spyware that the application can remove.
• The next window allows you to select the type of scan you want to perform. Quick mode takes only a few minutes to complete, while deep system scans take longer, but also more effective.
• If you want to perform a scan on a particular folder, use the custom scan mode. When the process is complete, a detailed report is displayed, containing the detected malware, if available.
In a nutshell, the Microsoft Dangerous Software Removal Tool is one of the solutions to your computer infection. It was and was advertised as a top malware removal utility. With its simplicity and interface similar to the wizard, this application can be easily managed for every user, regardless of their level of experience.
• Applies to Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012/2012 R2.
• Release Date: August 8, 2017.